1930 2nd Ave. is our flagship store. This is where it all started. From humble beginning in a tiny little space
on the main floor of the Moore building. We quickly ran out of space and expanded into the shop where the old
tailor was for 10 years. Now we have 3 locations and are having the time of our life.